Sunday, March 10, 2013

Floral Trousers...NBD

Ive had these floral satin pants for a couple of months. I bought them a size too small, and 8, and they finally fit! I loved the loud print on such a somber and sleek pair on pants. I found them at Macys at the beginning of December and I had to have them! There was a matching jacket but it was sold out in my size. Ive been dreaming of finding a black floral suit for while.
(DNKY quilter leather jacket, Bar III trousers, Banana Republic sweater, Pelle Moda boots, crystal and chain necklace)
Obviously, pants like these need an all black background, and nothing fits the bill like my favorite leather jacket and a black sweater. My mom gifted me the necklace before I left to come back to school from winter break and I love the substantial crystals and dripping chains; definitley a statement piece that also looks incredible with a plain tee shirt and jeans. I cant wait to find a few more pairs of printed pants maybe in a lighter color for the summer! Have a great week, I need to go to the gym and ger my homework done!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment