Friday, January 25, 2013

#BestOutfit

Last outfit with brown hair, I promise! This was my favortite outfit from Thanksgiving break, and I am more than madly obsessed with each indivudual piece
(DKNY leather jacket, Banana Republic sweater, Tripp nyc jeans, BCBG purse, Pelle Moda boots, Kensie Necklace)
I bought this leather jacket on parents weekend and literally havent taken it off since. I love the buttery lambskin, quilted collar, and ribbed panels. It is seriously the perfect leather jacket, and some of the best money Ive ever spent. I stocked up on merino wool sweaters at Banana Republic and have been living in them, they are so yummy and warm yet extremly lightweight. The jeans where purchased at Urban Outfitters surplus store, and although they took me like two months to wear, I have been more than making up for lost time.

I loved the jeans when I bought them, but after taking a jean ripper to the inside of the bottoms, my obsession with these jeans became instantaniously hightened. On another note, coming home from college is a great excuse to get use out of under appreciated accessories, like the sequin bag of my dreams and my 18th birthday boots. 
I bought this necklace for my mom for her 60th birthday, I shipped it to her in October and couldnt wait to borrow it!
I couldnt resist taking a picture of it in the window at Macy's! Have a great weekend!!!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment