Saturday, November 10, 2012

Heels on a Bridge


(Michael Kors fur, Stevie Mac blazer, Banana Republic Merino wool turtleneck, Social Collision jeans, Steve Madden boots, Thinsulate gloves) 
Photo Credit-Brendon Brown
This shot was taken at millennium part last week for one of Brendon's photo projects. Essentially, the project was the concept of a rat (im not wearing the mask here) living his life around the city of Chicago in his (my) nicest clothes. I agreed to do the shoot with the promise of pictures for the blog without the mask! This was the first look; one of my favorite blazers, my beloved curly Mongolian lamb's fur vest, and the sickest heels Ive ever owned, which got repeatedly stuck in between the wood panels of the bridge.
 For a metallic ikat blazer, Ive worn this jacket a ton of times. Ive actually been wearing it non stop since I got it in July. I wore it out to dinner with my beloved boss Chris from The Dressing Room boutique in Wallingford Ct. We went to Kinzie steakhouse for an amazing dinner with her lovely husband after a very, very long day of buying for the store...and ourselves!  Paired again with black jeans, a Gap denim shirt, mens chain necklace that was a gift, my new Topshop sneaker wedges, and my beloved clutch from The Dressing Room that gets mistaken for a flask every time I wear it
This picture was taken at the end of parents weekend a few weeks ago. I wore the blazer (again) with black jeans and a black tee shirt to go to my favorite restaurant in the city, Bistronomic. I dream about their tuna tar tar! PS, the green patent leather tote in the background was a gift from my mom. Remember when I posted this black Cynthia Rowley beauty I bought for my mom? Well she got one for me in green and another in pink for herself...when they went on sale for sixty percent off. All for now, Im off to the Art Institute to start an art history paper.





No comments:

Post a Comment