Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween!

 (Borrowed Urban Outfitters scarf, Charlotte Russe blazer, Forever 21 skirt, and vintage bag)
Thats right, its been like a month. Between classes and trying to hibernate as much as possible in my loft bed, blogging time has seemed to escape me. Anyways, I wanted to share my Halloween costumes from this past weekend. On Friday, I went out dressed as a Jewish American Princess. Thats not to say that I don't act as one in my everyday life, frankly, Ive been one since my first day of Hebrew school. Big Thanks to my friend Allison for letting my raid her closet which I then paired with a gap top, Ralph Lauren necklace, and Jeffrey Campbell boots. I must say that I make a gorgeous woman; a really really good wig doesn't hurt thought.
(Ben Sherman sweater, Buffalo shirt, Silk bowtie from Century 21, Sanctuary trousers, borrowed suspenders, Aldo brogues)
 Being that my Jewish American Princess costumes took a couple of hours to get into, I realized quickly that I needed a simpler costume to wear to my other two Halloween engagements. Being that Ive been a "four eyes" for a grand portion of my life, I though what better costume than a geek? I now realize that my finger is somewhat covering it, but I am still super proud of my masking take covered glasses. On a side note, when not rolled up, these trousers by Sanctuary are unbelievable; the fit is super flattering and besides my forever favorite Social Collision jeans, these are my current favorite pants. All for now, Ill try to not be gone for a month again.


No comments:

Post a Comment