Thursday, November 22, 2012

Favorite Purse

I'm so happy to finally post these pictures, Brendon and I took these a few weeks ago when we went out with a few friends to some gallery openings. I am also super excited to finally share my "going to college" gift to myself which is the brown croc print Rebecca Minkoff bag I'm wearing in these pictures. I fell madly in love with the rich texture of the leather, the studded bottom, and the versatility to wear the bag as a crossbody, shoulder, or clutch bag.
(Gap leather jacket, vintage Andrew Marc fox collar, Saint James top, Social Collision jeans, Ecote boots, Rebecca Minkoff bag)
Beyond my adoration for my bag, I also would like to say how excited I am to share that I finally took the plunge and purchased a Saint James top. The quality and cut is fantastic; I love the thickness of the cotton and Its a piece that after owning one, I feel compelled to start a collection. I have been wearing it nonstop, only to be punctuated by getting it back from the dry cleaner. Sadly, because of many, many long nights our (especially the one pictured above) my beloved Ecote boots have taken quite a beating. I took them to my favorite shoe repair in Connecticut, and hopefully he can work some magic.
Hope everyone has a very happy Thanksgiving, or as I like to call it, the meal in which we all eat in order to fuel up for the madness of black Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment