Sunday, September 16, 2012

FNO


(Custo Barcelona coat, French Connection top, Jeffrey Campbell Tardy boots)
This is what I wore to go out to Fashion's Night Out here in Chicago. I picked this coat up one day this summer when my mom and I were aimlessly walking around SoHo. I instantly fell for the painted woman on the front of the coat; she stared at me and essentially said "buy me." Who am I to argue with a coat? Paired with my skinniest black pants and my favorite FC top. I loved the look of the collar draped over the top of the coat.
Photo Cred, Brendon Brown
(Rush by Denis and Charles bracelet, clutch purchased at The Dressing Room, Michael Kors watch)
Ive gotten a lot of wear out of my new clutch; its super tiny, but perfect for toting around chapstick, a credit card, and an ID. I would highly recommend it, it has the look of Calvin Klein collection at a fraction of the price! My grandma bought me this watch as a going away gift for college. Ive never worn a watch before but I am in love with it, especially the grey metal color...it goes with everything! Have a great week, I'm off to do my computer class homework!



No comments:

Post a Comment