Friday, August 3, 2012

Quebec

(French Connection shirt, M Haskell necklace, Paradox Leathers bag, Castro shoes, Rush by Denis and Charles bracelet)
I know, its been like a legit week. In my defense, I haven't been on a vacation in years, so I wanted to take a few small trips this summer. I just got back from New York, and I was in Quebec and Montreal this past weekend. I love Montreal, the city is beautiful, and the gay clubs and fantastic! I also loved being in Quebec and being able to use my six years of french classes. I wore this outfit to go to dinner at Cafe Du Monde. The shirt was a gift from my boss last summer; I almost never remember that I own it, but I love getting it out, the subdued print is absolutely adorable. I bought my shoes when I was in Israel. I need to post better pictures, they are stunning. I love the juxtaposition between the classic wingtip oxford and the wooden soles and heels. Have a great weekend, I need to get up early for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment