Monday, August 13, 2012

Eleven days....

Need to post more. Anyways...I have a surprise
I accidentally bought a shirt with a guy smoking...weed? I got it at a sample sale and was so enamored with the concept of an on sale (and sample size) Custo top that I didn't realize what was on the front. Still love it
(Le Chateau sweater, Custo Barcelona top, Pelle Moda boots, Brahmin bag, Silver fox tail)
I wore my awesome smoking shirt to work the other day and then threw on heels for Fat girl night. I also added my new favorite sweater that I bought at Le Chateau in Quebec a few weeks back. I love the heavy ribbing and shawl collar; I know ill wear it to death this year!
Finally somewhat breaking in these heels although they still hurt like hell
As much as I hate motorcycles when I'm driving next to them, I love posing with them!
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment