Sunday, August 19, 2012

BEST SHIRT EVER

(French Connection top, Gap leather jacket, Social Collision jeans, Vintage bag and fox tail, Sam Edelman boots)
Spotted one day, pillaging through French Connections sale items on their website was the holy grail of black tops. I fell hard for this simple black jersey tee shirt with attached scarf/hood situation. Ordered the same day, I was heartbroken to find out I couldn't obtain it in another (palatable) color. I love the asymmetry and versatility of this top; I've been wearing it nonstop without any intention of stopping. I paired it with my new leather jacket that I bought on sale because of the stunningly different color; in real life its like a nude/light pink. I cant wait to wear this jacket with chunky knit sweater vests on top this Fall! Paired with tough heeled boots and a durable bag, this outfit worked perfectly for my weekend trip to Maine!

No comments:

Post a Comment