Friday, July 13, 2012

Striped Top; Night

(H&M striped top, sequin infinity scarf from HotTopic, Social Collision jeans, Pour la Victoire boots, Denis and Charles silver bracelet, Paradox leather bag) 
I wore this last week to get a casual dinner with a friend. Being that I lived in this top last week, I was already wearing it. I swapped shorts for jeans, and completed the obligatory front tuck. I shoved my necessities into this adorable tiny purse, and threw on blue heels in the vain attempt to look more interesting than someone at the next table wearing black heels. More importantly, I need to remember to wear these heels during the day so that the blue snakeskin is more openly visible. The sequin infinity scarf was found under my bed from freshman year of high school. It is yet again one of those pieces that would look horrendous in any color besides black; I felt like such a rebel wearing black with such a navy-driven outfit. Worn with yet another Rush my Charles and Denis bracelet and my go to Kenneth Cole belt. All for now, I'm off to a party!

No comments:

Post a Comment