Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Striped Top; Day

(H&M top, Versace x H&M silk scarf, Gap pants, Lucky Brand shoes, Cynthia Rowley bag)
I have been LIVING in this top for the past week. I had bought multiples of it in different colors; but with my pre-weight watchers shape, I couldn't really rock these tops. I really love this green and navy colorway; it is unbelievably versatile. I wore this outfit to go outlet shopping with some friends over the weekend.
 So on to the bag. I bought it for myself during my graduation fueled handbag frenzy. I brought it home, my mom loved it, and as a gift of appreciation for my party I bought it for her in pink. Long story short, she took mine and i jacked it back for the week. It is such an awesome bag. All for now, I need to go to bed; I am exhausted from giving blood today!

No comments:

Post a Comment