Friday, July 6, 2012

Pawtucket

(Hawkins McGill vest, Gap top, Ecote boots, Denis and Charles bracelet, vintage and gifted necklaces, Michael Kors bag)
I wore this last weekend when touring around Pawtucket and Providence with a few friends. I bought multiples of this shirt; it is the perfect basic to wear under vests and blazers. I paired it with my favorite vest from freshman year, the tightest jeans I own and the comfiest booties ever! I cant brag enough about these boots I am considering getting a backup pair. This bag has been the best impulse buy ever; I am so psyched to own it and the quality of the leather is unbelievable. Remember when I got my first Denis and Charles bracelet? Ive since acquired the luggage one I'm wearing in the above picture and one in silver with gold hardware. I picked them up at the Dressing Room Boutique in Wallingford ct. They are my new obsession! All for now, I need to wake up early for work

No comments:

Post a Comment