Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Chillin in my Driveway

Happy fourth of July! I'm still practicing my running poses

(Marc Jacobs shirt, M. Haskell necklace, Charles david clutch, Ecote boots)
I wore this out lat night to get Mexican food with some friends. I let myself eat whatever I want on Tuesday nights after weight watchers. I really, really love fat girl Tuesdays. Notice anything different? Down 22 pounds; suck on that. Anyways, back to the outfit. I bought this top at the Marc Jacobs store in Province town when I was staying at a friends house. I was getting dressed last night, realized that I was wearing the same outfit that I had worn a few days before. I had actually forgotten about this shirt and was SO excited when I found it! I paired it with a feather collar that I got as a graduation present and my new favorite heels. I wore these all weekend and they are unbelievably comfortable; prepare to see these a lot in the future.
Kisses! Now go have a hotdog

No comments:

Post a Comment