Monday, July 23, 2012

Baby's First Time Out!

What I wore the other week to take my friend out to dinner for her birthday; I was totally pumped to take my Jeffrey Campbell Tardy boots out for a spin!
(Versace x H&M top, vintage silk bowtie, Perry Ellis belt, Regina Bag, Rush my Denis and Charles bracelet, Jeffrey Campbell boots)
  I went to work in this with flat boots and changed into heels when we went to dinner. I love the graphic simplicity of the all black and white palate. I was petrified to send this shirt to the dry cleaner because of the metal tips on the collar; thankfully it came back the other day in perfect condition. I was thrilled to pull out my Regina leather tote for this outfit. It was one of my first handbag splurges and it just shows that if you invest in good pieces they will last forever. I think this will definitely be one of the purses coming to school with me. All for now, its time for watermelon and Family Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment