Saturday, June 30, 2012

Looking Skinny, if I do say so

(Gap top and jeans, Cooprtative scarf, Hottopic belt, Jeffrey Campbell shoes, Kate Spade bag) 
 Lets start off with the obligatory apologies; Ive been away for almost a week! Between house guests, grad parties, and back-to-school wardrobe planning, I haven't had a free minute! Anyways, I wore this outfit to a party last week. I wanted to showcase this obnoxiously bright pink scarf I picked up at Urban Outfitters for the basic reason that I was blinded by it when I laid eyes on it. I also love the airy gauze fabric. Paired with my favorite pants and tee shirt(which I just bought in another colorway), I finished it with heels that can be worn on solid ground or grass, which can often be a problem at grad parties. Lastly, Ive been anxious to showcase this bag. I picked up this hot piece of ass at Kate Spade's Memorial day sale; Its not typically something I would go for, but the taupe croc-embossed patent had me at hello. I also love the versatility of wearing it as a long strap bag or as a clutch for night. All for now, I need to go to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment