Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Rest...

(Forever 21 shirt, vintage bowtie, Target pants, Kenneth Cole belt, Michael Kors bag, Sam Edelman boots)
I went for dinner and to a play with a few friends on Saturday night. I actually wore this outfit to work with flat suede boots. I swapped the boots for my favorite, super comfy clog platforms, washed my face, and was out the door in five minutes. I had bought the bag the night before, so I planned this outfit around it to optimize the brightness and excitement of the new purchase. I am so obsessed with these shoes as well. I don't know what it is, but they are six inches tall and they feel like flats. I also love this picture because it is the first outfit post where I feel like I look thin; being back to weight watchers is something I never thought I would be doing in my senior year of high school, but I gotta look cute at fashion school!

No comments:

Post a Comment