Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Prom!!!

I am SO glad that prom is over. The sheer anxiety related to my outfit was far too much to handle; I legitimately lost sleep over my ensemble. Above is my date summer in a high/low dress and my friend Joanie wearing a black satin Calvin Klein.
 (Theory Blazer, Bibas shirt, Bowtie from Century 21, Tripp NYC pants, Levity shoes, Charles David clutch)
I really wanted to find the perfect pair of printed trousers for prom. I had originally planned on wearing all black, but I decided that for senior prom, it was important to think outside of the box. I found these pants on a late night, online shopping trip on Hottopic,com. I also bought solid lipstick red ones, and although I love them, they were a bit too much for prom. I then added the black shirt and blazer to ground and subdue the pants. The bowtie looked perfect, and the clutch was actually added by my mom as I was walking out the door. The shoes have been an obsession for quite a while. I finally bought them when they went on sale, and I couldn't be happier to finally own them! All for now, I am exhausted from my workout and I really need some dark chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment