Sunday, May 27, 2012

Happy Graduation to Me!

(Nicole Miller Atelier cocoon jacket, Hanes tee shirt, Tripp NYC jeans, Frye studded boots, Coach bag)
 Since working at the Dressing Room boutique in Wallingford Ct, I have had a bit of an obsession. Ever since I unwrapped this Nicole Miller Atelier jacket, I have wanted to call it mine. In an effort to be fiscally responsible, I told myself I would wait until the first of the month to buy anything. When we sold all but one I broke into a sweat; should I break my rule? After what seemed like a week of deliberating (one whole day) my boss walked into work with what seemed like a huge tootsie roll...so much better. The jacket is mine and I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much Cris!
 I wore it with a plain white tee and a pair of red jeans that I bought when I picked out the pair I wore to prom. The jacket is great for twirling; I worn it two days in a row! All for now, Happy Memorial day!

No comments:

Post a Comment