Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Sweater

Its been a little while I know; Ive been crazy busy and I cant wait for spring break! I wore this outfit over the weekend to grab dinner and various other activities with a few friends. This was the second time in this sweater this week; I wore it to school and was shocked at the amounts of compliments I got, especially from my male teachers. My only problem with it is that it is extremely difficult to drive it because the bulk of the material has to sit in your lap. 
 (DKNY sweater "called a cozy", Gap top, Levi's jeans, Pour la Victoire boots, Brahmin bag, vintage silk scarf)
Obviously, when wearing an investment item like this sweater, it needs to be the star of the outfit. I paired it down with simple no-stretch grey jeans, my favorite black top (I bought duplicates), sick heels, and a classic bag. The silk scarf may be a bit much, but I love the hit of yellow against the blue.These heels are the best. I love the super high heel (almost 6 inches) and the blue textured leather is stunning and unexpected. Its times like these that I get so excited about my past and future in clothing and footwear investments. All for now, drowning in homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment