Monday, March 19, 2012

Staying Chic

 
 I cant believe its taken me so long to post this new addition to my winter wardrobe. About a month ago, I picked up this amazing snood from a consignment store. Its by MaxMara and I couldn't be more in love. I wore it about a week ago and before posting the picture realized how horrendous my facial expression was; Ill have to take some new ones soon. What I love about this snood, besides the unmatched quality of an Italian knit, is the crazy fit. Its super narrow and long, so when its worn, it looks like a turtleneck instead of a snood. So genius. All for now, I'm still cleaning my room.

2 comments:

  1. I am really thankful to you for this great read!! You did a very great job, keep it up. I am a huge lover of your blog! Consignment Shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you love it!

    ReplyDelete