Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Rose Tint

 
(Vintage Levi's vest, vintage pink sweater,Gap cords, Pour la Victoire boots, vintage bag, French Connection scarf)
I wore this out to dinner on Saturday night. This has always been a favorite sweater, and in the forever-occurring process of cleaning my room, I found this sweater under a pile of socks. I by chance tried it on while wearing these pants and then had the realization of how fabulous these two colors look together. As much as it kills me to type this, I wore the scarf with this look because it ...matched. I cant stand the word match because people often get really hung up on trying to match clothing, when its more important to make sure that your outfit goes together. Matching is yesterday's way of dressing. Worn with my trailer trash vest, favorite heels, and a great bag that doubles as a clutch. All for now, I have so much sewing to catch up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment