Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hiking in Heels

The other day, my friend and I drive all the way up East Rock...and hiked the rest of the way up. Hiking in heels is never boring.
(Marc Jacobs jacket, Gap top, vintage scarf, Sam Edelman boots, vintage Coach backpack)
After getting home from the city, I went to grab lunch with one of my best friends Summer. We were going to do a photoshoot until I realized that I had already blogged the outfit I was wearing. After a quick outfit change we then went to the summit of East rock. I planned this outfit around the vintage Coach backpack. It belonged to my late aunt, and besides being her, its also really special to have an original Coach piece from the collections that are now being copied for the re-makes now. I always get excited to wear this jacket; I bought it in Provincetown with a very good friend when I was staying at her family's house. 
I hope you enjoyed these gratuitous photos of me; have a great Saturday night!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously in love with all your jeans, i love wearing skinny ;)

    ReplyDelete