Thursday, March 1, 2012

(Almost) All Black

(Kenneth Cole glasses, Armani Exchange sweater, Streets Legal leather jacket, Kade Spade bag, Sam Edelman Falken boots)
This post was supposed to be about the sweater I am wearing; you cant see it, hence my posting frustration. Anyways, I bought it during fashion week and its a bomb ass piece, Ill be re-posting it soon. I got new glasses; I really love the tortoise shell look with my red hair, and the red sides are a fun and mildly constant surprise when I look in the mirror. The frames are women's sunglasses. The rest of the outfit is super simple, picked out to showcase the sweater (damnit) and I was really excited to wear my new boots. I am in love; they are almost six inches and unbelievably comfortable. I even wore them to school the other day! All for now, I haven't really started my homework and its almost 11...

No comments:

Post a Comment