Sunday, February 19, 2012

What I Wore

This picture was taken at Lyn Devon's presentation. Devon is wearing her own designs; I love that she paired down her bustier and crop pants with flats; only further demonstrating how versatile her clothes are.
 (Versace for H&M coat and silk scarf, Armani Exchange shirt, Tommy Hilfiger tie, worn with Pelle Moda boots and then Schmoove brogues)
(Lord and Taylor blazer, Eileen Fisher silk top, Versace for H&M skirt, B Makowsky boots)
Patricia and I wanted to match; I bought these two pieces for this reason. I wanted to wear this coat because I bought it for Fashion week, and the Pelle Moda boots were for their general shit-kicking, no bullshit quality. I lasted thirty minutes in them. All for now, Im cleaning my moms closet and trying to find people to drag to Ikea's breakfast buffet.

No comments:

Post a Comment