Sunday, February 5, 2012

Versace on Versace

(Versasce for H&M coat and shirt, Cole Haan shoes, Perry Ellis belt, Whiting and Davis clutch)
Worn last night to my birthday dinner with my parents and my friend Simona. I wanted to look classy and elegant at my favorite French restaurant; I faced quite a bit of resistance from everyone I was with over the whole buttoning the top button debate. Anyways, I've had these two pieces on a hanger together for a while, they're obviously meant for each other. On another note, I unearthed these Cole Haan oxfords after not wearing them for over a year, they were in the outfit that I posted first on Fringing on Obscenity. Ah memories. Like the new hair color? Its crazy bright and I love it; it looks mildly psychotic in the sun. All for now, one more college essay to go!
This is an accurate representation of the remnants of Simona's outfit from last night. She wore a BB Dakota dress with Steve Madden leopard loafers...and sweatpants.
Her hair looks nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment