Thursday, February 23, 2012

Birthdays and Such

I am so glad its almost Friday. I feel like four day weeks always feel longer and more arduous. I wanted to post the outfit I wore when I went out with a few friends to celebrate my birthday alongside my friend Joanie who has the same birthday.
(Calvin Klein coat and top, Social Collision jeans, Pelle Moda boots, BCBG clutch)
I wanted to wear something super, super simple. Ive been wearing this Calvin Klein top like its my job; I sized up and I love the 1980's feeling of the ringspun and overdyed cotton. Worn with a super old coat that I got in seventh grade and perfect black skinnies. I wanted to make sure that my current favorite shoes got the spotlight; They kill but they're so beautiful. I may or may not have fallen outside of the movie theater after seeing the vow; the leather on the inside of one of the boots got messed up, but nothing super glue and shoe polish cant fix. All for now, I'm going to try not staying up until 2AM doing homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment