Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Leopard and the Fox

Christmas break is coming to a close. I wanted to post this outfit in between cleaning my room and trying my darnedest to finish the immense amounts of homework due way too soon. I wore this outfit the other day to be reunited with my beloved Simona over a much needed sushi lunch and to dye my friends hair black. I should really be a hairdresser, between the dye job and blowout I did, I could very well be a multi-professioned adult in the near future. 
(Oliver Perry sweater, French Connection polo, Gap jeans, Cynthia Vincent shoes, Kate Spade bag, Silver Fox tail)
I was super excited to wear these jeans for the first time. My dear Simona bought me these marbled blue leopard jeans for Hannukah. I love the print, and the color makes for a great twist on the every popular leopard jeans of the moment. I just got this sweater back from the cleaners, its amazing how much a sweater can stretch and become disfigured over the course of a season. Worn with one of the few polo shirts Ill wear; I've never been a big polo shirt person. This bag is my moms, she bought it a couple months ago, left it in my room, and essentially the statute of limitations has run out and at least for the time being, I've claimed it for myself.
This silver Fox was a gift from my friend Claire. She had it shipped from Alaska; I feel so lucky to have it! The length and heft is amazing, it makes my vintage maroon one look downright puny! All for now, I've got to memorize a French poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment