Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Just a Little Off the Sides

(Vintage Piano shawl, Sovereign Code shirt, Gap Corduroys, Bebe belt, BCBG clutch, Vans sneakers)
I know, I know, seeing me in sneakers is a bit strange. I wore this outfit the other day to get my hair and run some errands. In a world of wedges, stilettos and platforms, sometimes you have to give in and throw on a pair of sneakers. I planned the outfit around this beautiful scarf, I don't wear it often because the fringe is super long, which can complicate everyday tasks, such as eating. That being said, I love the look and I appreciate it as being one of those pieces that wouldn't work in any color besides black. 
Have a good week! I cant believe Its that lovely exam time of year at school again. Wish me luck during review week!

No comments:

Post a Comment