Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Stark White

(Michael Kors leather bomber, Versace for H&M shirt, Frye studded boots, Hermes Kelly)
Today, Patricia and I decided to head into the city to take advantage of after Christmas sales. Believe it or not, I didn't buy a thing. Ive been shopping quite a bit recently, and Ive just didn't see anything that was nearly as nice as what Ive bought in the last month or so. I had to clean out my car so that it could go to the body shop. I haven't worn my studded Frye boots in forever, and it was nice to pull them out again. 
I know this shirt has been publicised to death, but I am in love with it. When I went to shop the collection, this was the one piece that I refused to live without. The print is awesome, the white is unbelievably stark. The cotton has a bit of stretch, which is great, but undoubtedly, the best part is the accent on the collar. I really appreciate the planning that went into a detail like this; its always really amazing when high end details like collar tips are brought down and applied to a lower price point. 
(Photo Credit-Village Voice)
Whilst thumbing through the sale rack at Loehmanns, I saw a familiar face. I am a huge fan of Hedda Lettuce, and I realized that I was standing a few feet away from Hedda! Except he was out of drag and so sweet. We chatted for a few minutes, definitely one of the nicest person I've met in a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment