Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Two Days in a Row

(Missoni cardigan, F21 tee shirt, Gap corduroy trousers, vintage Andrew Marc Fox fur collar,  Pour la Victoire boots)
I wore this out the other night to grab Mexican food with a few friends. Gap had a great sale, making it the perfect time to get these beautiful cranberry corduroy skinnies that I have been obsessing over since September. The color is exquisite, ill have to re shoot some detail shots, they're to die for! The rest of the outfit is super casual and comfortable, my yummy Missoni cardigan, one of my many ambiguously printed black tee shirts, and some favorite heels. I threw on the fur for an added touch of glamour, and really, when does an outfit not get better from a bit a fur? The correct answerer would be never. I cant to wear these pants again! They're amazing and I think they may have started a corduroy obsession. I actually ended up wearing this outfit two days in a row. Ive been cleaning my closet, and I have so many great things that I end up wearing the same thing over and over because I cant decide what to wear. All for now, I'm going to go finish my closet and then I'm going out dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment