Friday, December 23, 2011

Chloe Knocking off Jessica Simpson?

While perusing Netaporter, which I do on a daily basis, I stumbled upon these sandals by See by Chloe. I thought, "These are cute, but Ive seen these before". It then hit me...
Those cute new three hundred and fifty dollar sandals look almost identical to these Jessica Simpson "Dany" platforms from a few seasons ago. Ive always liked these shoes, in fact, I was about to bid on a pair on ebay in purple velvet until my friends got me the Lita boots which essentially have the same profile and heel. I thought it strange that the tables have been turned. Typically, you would expect to see Jessica Simpson copy a Chloe shoe, but this time, the opposite has happened....is this a sign of the Apocalypse?!?!? The funny thing is that I prefer the Jessica Simpson version of the style; I will always go for a higher heel. 
(Photo Credit-Netaporter, Heels.com)
On a completely unrelated note, how much would you love to have this suede trench by Ralph Lauren Collection hanging in your closet? To die for!


No comments:

Post a Comment