Sunday, November 13, 2011

Nope, It's a Headband

(Forever 21 headband, H&M top, Ben Sherman sweater, DIY Social Collision jeans, Perry Ellis belt, Dolce Vita brogues, Regina bag)
A few months ago, my friend Janie came over to my house for a dinner thing and wore this headband. After many compliments, she confessed that she wore it as a joke, guess who reaped the benefits? I've wanted to wear it for a while, and I woke inspired to create an outfit based around it. This Ben Sherman sweater is one of my favorites in my arsenal, I love the medium weight cotton and the deep V-neck, a feature that isn't usually featured in menswear. Get ready for more headbands, I'm currently obsessed with hair adornments. A couple of nameless adults at my school tried to get me to take it off, did it work? I DON'T THINK SO...some people just don't get fashion. All for now, I'm up to my eyeballs in silk shantung.

No comments:

Post a Comment