Saturday, October 15, 2011

Take That Labor day!

(Ben Sherman jacket, Gap top, Social Collision jeans, Nike belt, Sam Edelman boots, BCBG clutch)
I wore this out last night to grab dinner with a few friends. I was waiting to wear these jeans until after labor day, because, you know I'm such a rebel. I bleached these twice for an hour each time; they are amazing. They feel just like pajama pants. I stocked up on these Gap tee shirts the other week. They are made of the most amazing heavy jersey, and I love the rolled, open neck. I have been wearing them like crazy. Ive been staying up late at night thinking of ways to wear this jacket, it is amazing and definitely needs to get out more often.
Paired with my first and favorite pairs of ankle boots and the mildly stolen clutch from my Patricia's closet. All for now, I'm going to go get ready to go out!

No comments:

Post a Comment