Friday, October 28, 2011

Shish Kebobs, of Course

(Michael Kors Mongolian fur vest, French Connection shirt, Social Collision wax jeans, Isabel Toledo boots, vintage leopard bag)
I wore this outfit last Saturday night to go to dinner with a couple of friends. I am obsessed with Turkish food, so I though there was no better time but the present to make some Middle Eastern food converts. I am known as "that guy" in groups who always does the ordering in restaurants. I really wanted to get one more wearing out of my favorite Summer shirt. It was a sad day when I had to pack it up for the winter. I thought there was not one single item in my closet that could winter-ize a garment like this vest...I've also been itching to wear it since mid July. 
I went and ran with the multi-textured all black look and added my waxed jeans and patent/neoprene boots (that, again, need to be an inch higher) and this super adorable bronze leopard box clutch that literally holds a little cash, my ID, and chapstick. All for now, I am really enjoying my new red hair, it is anything but subtle. Pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment