Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Red Heads to Die For

My hair has been quite interesting in the past month or so. I'm starting (by starting I mean fully) getting roots and its time to re-color my mane. Although I started out my journey with dark auburns, Ive come to the conclusion that if I'm going to go red, I should just do it. I am now mentally prepared for a full burst of fiery copper laced with gold and fabulousity. I am fully obsessed with Coco Rocha, not only as a model, but her vibrant red locks are amazing.
Emma Stone's hair is stunning, I think a bit dark for what I'm going or, but I imagine the brighter colors would resemble this shade when they fade.
I have always loved Julianne Moore's hair. She has always been my consummate redhead.
I think Marcia Cross's color most resembles the shade I'm after. The color looks so alive; this color will look stellar with my mostly black and grey wardrobe.
(Photo Credit-people, seaofshoes, glamour, instyle, couture carrie)
Last but not least, one of my favorite bloggers Jane Aldridge. I loved watching her slow transition into her bright red locks. Although hers was backwards from mine, blonde to red, I like to know that I'm not the only one who had a hard time taking the plunge. All for now, wish me luck on my hair appointment tomorrow afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. does the idea of a ginger cousin thrill you? When do you come home? we all want to see you!

    ReplyDelete