Monday, October 24, 2011

I Totally Needed Another Pair

(Michael Kors leather bomber, H&M shirt, Gap shorts, Perry Ellis belt, BCBG clutch, Aldo shoes)
Just a quick outfit post tonight in between figuring out the perfect pattern for jersey briefs and Pre-Calculus homework. I wore this outfit over the weekend to run errands with Simona. I loved my red Gap shorts so much that I had to go back and get them in black, even if its almost November. I planned this outfit around the shorts, knowing that it was probably going to be the last warm day for a while. I am more and more in love with this jacket every time I wear it, the leather is beyond incredible, and I am so unbelievably happy with this purchase. These shoes completely wrecked my feet; I was so excited to go home and put on heels! All for now, lets hope for a short week.

No comments:

Post a Comment