Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hematite

    {FC trench, Gap chambray shirt, vintage Hematite necklace, Aldo penny loafers, vintage clutch}
Happy new Year! I wore this on Thursday after services for Rosh Hashannah to meet some friends for the Urban Outfitters sale. I bought this shirt when I got the red shorts that I wore last week at Gap; I was depressed after my favorite vintage denim shirt ripped in an unfortunate clothing sample and rolling rack incident whilst working at French Connection this past summer. This shirt is made of the most lovely, lightweight cotton, and the white snap buttons are so beautiful. I've been wearing it buttoned up all the way to show them off. I am happy to say that my loafers are finally broken in, I've been wearing them nonstop for the past couple weeks. The necklace was a gift from my Grandma. The beading tassel jingles when you walk, a truly amazing piece.
I left the sale empty handed. The above picture shows that not all patterned skinny pants are good; we all got a good laugh that day. All for now, I'm crazy busy prepping for a day in the city tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment