Saturday, September 24, 2011

In My Magical Bag

 I am currently having a slumber party with my friend Anna from Philadelphia, but I wanted to send out a quick post to all those people who say, "Why don't you just put your wallet in your pocket?" I HAVE A LOT OF STUFF THAT'S WHY. Here's an example of what is typically in my bag, more specifically what I brought in my Hérmes Kelly to Providence Style Week.
  1. Coach Leather case- I bring this with me everywhere. I use it as a sewing case; most importantly to house my Ginger sewing scissors that were a very special gift from my friend Anya
  2. Other Coach case- This case houses my Camera. I am petrified of breaking it
  3. Fashion Dictionary- My cousin Sharon who works for Eileen Fisher gifted me this book. I have read it cover to cover numerous times. It was written by Christian Dior. I love this old fashion, classical fashion rules and proverbs. It is also nice to read in Diors hand; his usage of language is so charming. 
  4. Cross pen- This pen came in a gift bag. I would never spend upwards of thirty dollars on a pen, butt I'm very happy to have it. 
  5. Cherry Chapstick- Why thank you Katy Perry
  6. Oops Stick- Essentially an off brand Tide to Go stick. I was in New York and spilled an entire cup of chocolate Fro-Yo on a white shirt. I spent twenty minutes squatting with my Oops stick and...Tah Dah! I was clean.
  7. My wallet- Boring right? I sort of want a funky wallet, but frankly, Id rather buy another purse. 
Its Lunch time, Have a happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment