Monday, September 26, 2011

Confetti and Spikes

{Gap shirt and shorts, Forever 21 necklace, vintage cuff, Brahmin mag, Cole Haan shoes}
I wore this outfit on Saturday night to go out with my friends Anna, Maddie and Jordan. I hit up Gap's sale and did amazingly, I got these shorts because who doesn't need four dollar shorts? This shirt was purchased at the end of the summer. I am obsessed with the print! I haven't seen anything like it before, it is like a mix of confetti and the rice that people throw at newly married people. So essentially, this shirt is perfect for a wedding party. I haven't worn shorts in so long, I was immediately drawn to this color, and crazy shocked at how flattering the straight fit was.
Ive recently gotten into wearing neck adornments that aren't ties. I love brooches, and Ive been on the starting point of a necklace binge. I saw this cutie hanging on a wall at Forever 21. I immediately knew how I wanted to wear it and promptly checked out. I think the spikes are so adorable, and I loved the way they were designed, with one longer one hanging in the middle.
About to go out with Maureen, Anna, and Maddie. Happy Monday, its time for a cup of tea and pre-calc.

No comments:

Post a Comment