Thursday, September 8, 2011

Another Species

Providence Style week was a blast. I cant believe its already over! A huge thank you to Richard Carbotti for the stellar seats, Patricia for driving me up and back twice, and Simona for staying with me on the top floor of a parking garage when my car died {the perfect ending to the perfect night}
{Vintage Ralph Lauren blazer, Forever 21 oxford shirt, Bibas tie, Target pants, Vintage brooches, Pour la Victoire boots, Vintage Valentino bag}
Yet again, way too hot to wear this outfit, but again, who cares? I was/am very into this outfit. I really love the super preppy vibe of this look. This is one of my favorite shirts, but I almost never wear it! I jazzed up the super classic tweed blazer with a myriad of vintage brooches, if you couldn't tell I LOVE ME SOME BROOCHES. I loved carrying this bag so much, it is really so special. 
Patricia wore a BCBG tiered dress with Dolce Vita wedges. Isn't this picture hysterical? I cant tell if I look like a mutant giant or if Patricia looks like a doll, thats for you to decide.The height difference is just too damn good. All for now, I'm off to NYC for fashion week early tomorrow morning, happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment