Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ten Weeks

{Perry Ellis jacket, Thomas Dean shirt, bowtie from Century 21, Target cargo pants, Joseph Aboud booties, Hermes bag} 
My third, and longest, internship with French Connection is over. I type with a bittersweet hand, I love everyone there, I'll miss being in New York everyday, but I am excited to sleep like a human being and do pointless teenage activities that don't involve Microsoft excel. For my last day outfit, I wanted to do a bit of a throwback. I wore this exact blazer and shirt combo on my first day of work in 2010. I am way sexier now, but I felt like sixteen year old me. The rest of the outfit, the army green pants and sand colored boots were worn to make the shirt pop, and the bag...well the bag is there for obvious reasons. 
The best way to end ten weeks of hard work; iced coffee and a cookie from Zaro's..and an Hérmes bag
Simona and I on the way to pick up pizza, wearing an Equipment shirt, Almost famous cargo pants, Hunter boot, and a French Connection bag. TAKE THAT IRENE
P.S. This is my summer home, like the tree?

No comments:

Post a Comment