Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Life of an Intern/Blogger

I wore this outfit to work earlier this week and almost squealed when my co-worker said I looked like James Dean
{French Connection top and jacket, Aldo brogues, Regina bag)
I know, a pretty simple outfit, but I was dying to take some of my new FCUK buys out for a test run. I did very well with my employee appreciation discount, not to mention the amazing Fall staples I am dying to debut from Loehmanns. I can say for sure that I will not be shopping for a while. Anywho, I bought the tee shirt because I love my black and gold one from them so much that I thought it necessary to purchase a stand it. I need to get more pictures of it, the obscure print is awesome. I got another button down that I cant wait to blog, it has a super narrow "mini" collar. My favorite FCUK buy was this denim jacket, by far. I sized down for the perfect slim fit. I loved it with the simple shirt, but I cant wait to wear it in the Fall with dark knits and oversized, chunky snoods.
{H&M top, Topshop pants, Kate Spade bag, Target sunglasses and clogs}
This is my co-intern in the Merchandising department Rachel. I am just more than mildly obsessed with her...just kidding, it is clearly more than that. Shes from Colorado...isn't that exotic?
I went to the McQueen exhibit with Patricia, Maddie, and Maddie's friend Cecily. We waited for 31/2 hours, and it was so worth it. Maddie bought this Alexander McQueen shirt at Loehmanns after the exhibit, and I styled it with a french Connection crinoline and my old woven belt from urban outfitters.
To conclude, a somewhat unrelated picture of an out-of-this-world heirloom tomato salad from Recipe on the Upper West side.

No comments:

Post a Comment