Friday, July 22, 2011

Summer Purchases

(Vintage Shirt, vintage pin, Pour la Victoire boots, Nicole Miller bag, cuff)
I went to dinner last week with two of my best friends, Maddie and Simona. We went for Mexican, and on the way out, I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures of my summer investment pieces. I am more in love with my new boots after wearing them. They are unbelievable comfortable, and the sky high heel makes me feel a bit lightheaded, which is a great thing. I also love how the blue colored snakeskin is so unexpected, people usually don't notice the color until they see them closeup. I paired it with my favorite vintage denim shirt and skintight black jeans; I wanted a blank canvas. As I leaving my house, I threw on a vintage pin from my grandma, and my favorite cuff from Aldo. I love that it looks like four individual bracelets, but without the hassle.
I saw this Nicole Miller tote last May and fell in love. The shape, interesting studding, gorgeous grained leather, the hardware on the handles, essentially the perfect tote. I fell hard, but the price tag forced me to leave empty handed. I waited a month, and to my surprise, it went on sale. I left the store beaming, I am ecstatic to call it mine. Besides being the perfect tote, the handles come off and it is an adorable fold-over clutch. I am so happy with this purchase, because I know I will wear it forever. All for now, this heat is exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment