Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ready to go? Nope, Shower Poses


{Theory Vest, Custo Barcelona top, Social Collision jeans, Cynthia Vincent wedges, Vintage clutch}
I wore this outfit last Saturday night out on a date with my brothers girlfriend Carolyn, we also went to my brothers show at the Webster. I love this top so much, and it is always so much fun to pull it out from time to time. Sadly, there is a hole that I have to repair, tee shirt holes are the worst. Anywho, the top was for a funky element, and I added the vest for a more streamlined and pulled together look.
This one pair of jeans is my current favorite in my rotation. I love the lighter color, and like always with Social collision, the fit is impeccable. I wore these wedges {besides being more than mildly obsessed} because I wanted to wear a shoe I could stand for extended periods in. These are so comfortable, I would highly recommend any of Cynthia Vincents shoes, the craftsmanship is amazing. Lastly, Ive been wanting to wear this clutch for the longest time, it fits like nothing, but I am obsessed with the hard plastic exterior. All in all, a really good concert outfit. Shower posing is the best, I think I need a modeling agency ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment