Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Obscenity in Montreal

It has been a while. Over the long weekend, I went to Montreal and stayed with two of my best friends, Matt and Bryan...aka...Auntie Matt and Auntie Bryan. It was amazing! I love the city, and I am so glad I had the opportunity to visit. Quick side note, my interview with PMc online magazine is up check it out here, http://pmc-mag.com/2011/07/jacob-z-shanbrom/
Back to Canada, this was one of the many spectacular views. 

Unreal breakfast of eggs Benedict and fruit skewers at L'avenue. Also good, this was one of the few places I got to speak French, which was a total plus. 
With Bryan and our friend Jon after dinner one night....Five Guys. I am literally the most cultured person I know.
At the Jean Paul Gaultier exhibit, there is a HUGE post in the works on this...AMAZING EVERYONE NEEDS TO GO
{H&M shirt, bowtie from Century 21, unknow tote, Urban Outfitters boots}
Auntie Matt 
I know this is a super short post, but I'm exhausted {I tried Birkam yoga for the first time and loved it} and I seriously need to go to bed. I picked up these adorable suede boots from urban Outfitters. I wore them today, they are more comfortable than sneakers, and for the first time in a while, I feel confident in saying that I made a sturdy, utilitarian purchase. All for now, its bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment