Thursday, June 9, 2011

Whats My Prize? Sushi and Hooker Shoes

{Hawkins McGill vest, Sovereign Code shirt, bowtie from Century 21, Social Collision jeans, Mea Shadow shoes}
Today was prize day, the official last day of junior year {!!!}. I really wanted to wear a blazer, but it was so hot, and frankly, I was dying in just a vest. These shoes were so much fun today. I wore the most amazing shoes, by far. You know when you walk into a room and feel jealousy? OMG, so much today. Sadly, my school's cobblestone courtyard ripped off the heel tips. After a sushi lunch with my best friend Simona, her mom, and Patricia, I swapped these heels for a pair of patent brogues. I have to go finish my laundry, but I have tons to post after this weekend! Think the perfect party dress...and tons of sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment