Sunday, June 19, 2011

Searching For Employment

 {Perry Ellis jacket, French Connection shirt, bowtie from Century 21, French Connection shoes}
I wore this outfit on Thursday to go job hunting. It may look simple, but a great deal of thought was put into making sure that this outfit would make the perfect first impression. Obviously, a blazer was a necessity. I chose this light gray one to give a softer and more approachable vibe. The shirt was picked in order to show knowledge of spring/summer trends and patterns. I wore the bowtie and shoes to show my funky/fashion side. I wanted people to see my fashion sense from the moment I walked through the door. I dropped off a ton of resumes, and I'm hoping to hear back. If anyone knows of any weekend retail jobs, please let me know! I have o run, I'm working on a shopping website and packing up my clothes to move to my summer house, I'm swamped! Tomorrow is my first day back at French Connection, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment