Sunday, June 26, 2011

I Gotta Push my Seat Back....I'm 6'2''

{Vintage Dior Tuxedo jacket, Armani Exchange shirt, Jeffrey Campbell boots, BCBG quilted clutch}
I wore this outfit on Friday night to go to a party my friend Bianca was throwing. I really felt like dressing up, and I was ready for a challenge; my family and I are living at my summer house, and I had to create a party outfit with what was leftover at our other house. My closet is pretty barren, but I saw this jacket standing pretty much along. I was so excited, this is such a great piece, and it has taken me until now to figure out a way to make it a bit more casual. I rolled and cuffed the sleeves, and slipped this tee shirt under it. I haven't worn this shirt in a while, mostly because it is such a trashy piece. I love to go to Armani Exchange for evening shirts, they have great lustrous cotton button downs, I may have to do a post of just those shirts. I picked up this shirt almost as a joke, it is so trashy with the sequined logo. Nonetheless, I think its a fun piece, and I enjoy pulling it out from time to time. 
This clutch is amazing. I bought it for my mom when I was twelve or thirteen at the BCBG outlet. The quilting is stunning, and I love the leather wrapped closure. It also fits a ton and puts quite a few of my bags to shame. 
Just a quick shot from my daily commute; Dolce Vita studded brogues and my Vintage Fendi tote. All for now, have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment