Thursday, June 30, 2011

Heels and Hay.....Not so Much

{Vintage Levi's vest, French Connection top, Social Collision jeans, Pour la Victoire boots, vintage clutch}
I wore this outfit last week to a grad party. I was really surprised when I was getting ready my mom commented on how awesome and bad ass my outfit was. I love this vest, I actually wore it today to work, it is such a fun and trashy piece, I really wish I knew who owned it before me. 
This top has proven to be one of my favorite purchases of the year. I really don't wear tee shirts, but I think the mix of the jet black heavy jersey and gold detailing makes it feel special and interesting enough to wear out. Its also great under blazers for warm weather {as I'm sure you have all noticed}
I have very mixed feelings about this bag, it was super cute on Saturday night, and everyone loved it, but I would rather carry my wallet in an 7 11 bag than wear it in NY. The bag is compiled of the Statue of Liberty and other NY landmarks. It was fun, but I think it may stay untouched for a while. 
I am so excited to post these boots and finally say they're mine! I bought these Pour la Victoire boots last weekend after a few months after pining over them I finally took the plunge for these stunning cobalt snakeskin beauties. Expect to see these soon; I am leaving for Montreal tomorrow at 7, and I cant wait to take these for a spin!

No comments:

Post a Comment