Friday, June 24, 2011

Fried Rice?

(Kidrobot sweatshirt, vintage tee shirt, BDG shorts, Target socks, Cynthia Vincent Wedges)
I'm currently getting ready for a party (!!!) with Summer drinking tea and Simona in the shower. I wore this outfit last week to pick up a movie with my brother's girlfriend. After a hard days work, sometimes you need a fun outfit. I got this sweatshirt, literally the only one I will wear in real life situations...I don't believe in sweatshirts, at Century 21 a couple of years ago. It is quite controversial, some people like to think that the EYES are boobs, eggs, or hamsteaks. They are eggs, get over it. It was such a good purchase. 
I made these jean shorts out of a pair of bell bottoms. The bell bottoms were an impulse purchase, and the fact of the matter is that I wear exclusively skinny jeans. Simultaneously enjoying my amazing new wedges and some car posing. This picture was actually one of the more conservative ones, I got a bit carried away...I ended up on top of the car. I am literally Tyra Banks. I am loving being back in New York. I happen to have the best morning ritual (it is currently being copyrighted) I get off the train, take the Lady GaGa shuttle, eat double protein bread with creamy peanut butter, and then I listen to "Vogue" by Madonna and cross the street in the middle of the street. Every morning, I get to be Anne Hathaway for ten minutes...I love the Devil Wears Prada. All for now....Vintage Dior and hooker shoes tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment